"'Bionic spine' could enable paralysed patients to walk using subconscious thought," reports The Guardian. In a study using sheep, Australian researchers have developed a device that can record movement signals…
- Hope that blood test 'could diagnose five types of cancer'
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
- Could statins treat common cause of vision loss?
- Smoking bans linked to fewer heart attacks and strokes
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (8)
- Clothing (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (16)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Chris Haskins
HASKINS (Chris) On 3rd February 2016, Christine Haskins of Llanyrafon, Cwmbran passed away
Births - Evie Suttleworth
SHUTTLEWORTH Congratulations Richard and Rebecca On the birth of your beautiful daughter Evie
Birthdays - J MAINWARING
MAINWARING Look who's The Big 60 on 3rd March JEANETTE place photo here Happy Birthday to our
Marriages - Reservist joins paratroopers on training exercise
A RESERVIST soldier from Newport joined more than 90 paratroopers from the UK and US as part of