“PET scans could predict extent of recovery from brain injury, trials show,” The Guardian reports. Evidence suggests that the advanced scanning devices may be able to detect faint signs of consciousness in people with severe brain injuries.
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Eating chocolate probably won’t save your marriage
- Salt cuts have 'saved lives,' says study
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (16)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (14)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (18)
- Clothing (21)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (40)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Outdoor pursuits (17)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - A MARGRETT
MARGRETT (Anne) On 23rd March, at her home in Chepstow, Anne, aged 83 years. Beloved wife of
Births - P SHUTTLEWORTH
SHUTTLEWORTH Congratulations PETER and LOUISE on the birth of your beautiful daugther AVA ALYS
Birthdays - A EDWARDS
60EDWARDS 60 ANDREW 60 60 60 60 60 Wishing you a 60 Happy 60th Birthday ANDREW 60 60 Love from
Marriages - Reservist joins paratroopers on training exercise
A RESERVIST soldier from Newport joined more than 90 paratroopers from the UK and US as part of