"A heart drug taken by 250,000 Britons can actually hasten death, a major study has found," the Mail Online warns today. An analysis of previous research on digoxin, used to treat heart failure, suggests it can raise the risk of premature death…
- New test could improve diagnosis of ovarian cancer
- Asthma day
- Royal baby: live video feed
- May 2015 competitions
Buy & Sell
SOLID PINE TABLE SPACE SAVER PRETTY DROP LEAF SITS 2 TO 4 PEOPLE SE PHOTOS ON LINE
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (23)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Outdoor pursuits (16)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - B LLOYD
LLOYD Beryl B. 20.09.1922 Widow of Fred Lloyd & Son Coal Merchants Pontypool, mother of
Birthdays - J MAINWARING
MAINWARING Look who's The Big 60 on 3rd March JEANETTE place photo here Happy Birthday to our
Births - P SHUTTLEWORTH
SHUTTLEWORTH Congratulations PETER and LOUISE on the birth of your beautiful daugther AVA ALYS
Marriages - Reservist joins paratroopers on training exercise
A RESERVIST soldier from Newport joined more than 90 paratroopers from the UK and US as part of