"Cigarette plain packaging fear campaign unfounded," reports The Guardian. After Australia introduced plain packaging laws in 2012, opponents of the legislation argued it would lead to a number of unintended consequences…
- Helping child adjust to baby
- Claims magnetic brain stimulation helps memory
- Tomato rich diet 'reduces prostate cancer risk'
- Depression therapy aids other cancer symptoms
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (10)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (29)
- Household and DIY (31)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Musical instruments (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - E ELLIOTT
EUNICE ELLIOTT Happy 90th Birthday MAM Love from Alwyn, Bernard, Avril & Colin xxx
Deaths - O BINDON
BINDON (Olive) nee Ammett Peacefully in Melbourne Australia on 16.06.14 aged 100 years, Olive,
Births - P SHUTTLEWORTH
SHUTTLEWORTH Congratulations PETER and LOUISE on the birth of your beautiful daugther AVA ALYS
Marriages - Reservist joins paratroopers on training exercise
A RESERVIST soldier from Newport joined more than 90 paratroopers from the UK and US as part of