“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Louver doors for sale One pair of used wooden louver doors in excellent condition to suit 291/2"x 72" opening. Suitable for centre opening or bi-fold use. Typical DIY store price £60. Fittings ...
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (14)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (21)
- Furniture and furnishings (43)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (30)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Outdoor pursuits (16)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (13)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - A MARGRETT
MARGRETT (Anne) On 23rd March, at her home in Chepstow, Anne, aged 83 years. Beloved wife of
Births - P SHUTTLEWORTH
SHUTTLEWORTH Congratulations PETER and LOUISE on the birth of your beautiful daugther AVA ALYS
Birthdays - A EDWARDS
60EDWARDS 60 ANDREW 60 60 60 60 60 Wishing you a 60 Happy 60th Birthday ANDREW 60 60 Love from
Marriages - Reservist joins paratroopers on training exercise
A RESERVIST soldier from Newport joined more than 90 paratroopers from the UK and US as part of