"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Tefal Deep Fat Fryer Tefal Deep Fat Fryer as new.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (14)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (43)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (27)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - I ROSS
ROSS (Isabel) On 15th October, at the Bristol Heart Institution, Isabel, aged 68 years, of
Birthdays - O MAINWARING
MAINWARING Look who's 70 Oct 10th OLWEN Happy Birthday to our Special Sister and Friend. With
Births - P SHUTTLEWORTH
SHUTTLEWORTH Congratulations PETER and LOUISE on the birth of your beautiful daugther AVA ALYS
Marriages - Reservist joins paratroopers on training exercise
A RESERVIST soldier from Newport joined more than 90 paratroopers from the UK and US as part of