"Drinking more than two sugary or artificially sweetened soft drinks per day greatly increases the risk of diabetes, research has shown," The Guardian reports. The research was a Swedish cohort study of sweetened drink…
- 'Statins in a tube': Could a new toothpaste prevent heart disease?
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Bacteria that process nitrates in food 'may trigger migraines'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
9ct Gold ladies celtic band/ring Lovely and solid celtic band really good condition fully hallmarked weighs 4.2 grams a nice ring size M/N approx any questions please just ask
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (7)
- Household and DIY (7)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.