UPDATE: Woman trying to harm herself caused gas scare
4:20pm Tuesday 5th March 2013 in News
A WOMAN trying to harm herself by leaving a gas appliance on was at the centre of today's emergency in Cwmbran.
The living at the property on Henllys Way, was taken to hospital after being overcome by fumes.
Officers attending the scene found that a gas appliance had been left on, which was then turned off.
A CWMBRAN resident was taken to hospital as a precaution this morning after a gas leak occured at a property on Henllys Way, Cwmbran.
The address next-door was evacuated as a precaution.
EMERGENCY services were called to a gas leak at a property in Henllys Way, Cwmbran.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service received the call at 10.27am this morning and are still in attendance along with Gwent Police and The Welsh Ambulance Service as a precaution.