Cwmbran building smoke-logged after rubbish fire

Free Press Series: Cwmbran building smoke-logged after rubbish fire Cwmbran building smoke-logged after rubbish fire

THE fire service had to ventilate a block of flats in Llanyravon, Cwmbran last night after the building became heavily smoke-logged due to a deliberate refuse fire in the stairwell.

They received a call at 11.03pm and left at 11.26pm after checking nobody was injured using a thermal imaging camera and breathing apparatus.

Three crews attended, from Cwmbran, Malpas and New Inn.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree