Cwmbran building smoke-logged after rubbish fire

12:01pm Tuesday 17th December 2013

THE fire service had to ventilate a block of flats in Llanyravon, Cwmbran last night after the building became heavily smoke-logged due to a deliberate refuse fire in the stairwell.

They received a call at 11.03pm and left at 11.26pm after checking nobody was injured using a thermal imaging camera and breathing apparatus.

Three crews attended, from Cwmbran, Malpas and New Inn.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Free Press Series: site_logo http://www.freepressseries.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.freepressseries.co.uk/trade_directory/