Cooker catches fire in Caerwent

9:11am Wednesday 26th March 2014

A COOKER caught on fire in Caerwent last night.

Fire crews from Caldicot and Chepstow attended with two breathing apparatus and ventilation shortly after 6pm but the fire on Kilpale Close was out before they arrived.

Fire fighters left the scene at 6.40pm.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Free Press Series: site_logo http://www.freepressseries.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.freepressseries.co.uk/trade_directory/