Weight-lifter causes fire false alarm

Free Press Series: (7957664) (7957664)

A FIRE crew from Blaenavon responding to a fire alarm going off yesterday evening at The Pavilion on Coed Cae Road, found that it was caused by someone dropping their weight-lifting bar.


Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree