Weight-lifter causes fire false alarm



First published in News

A FIRE crew from Blaenavon responding to a fire alarm going off yesterday evening at The Pavilion on Coed Cae Road, found that it was caused by someone dropping their weight-lifting bar.


Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree