Police probe web smear on Torfaen councillors

ATTACKED: Councillor David Daniels, left, and Giles Davies, right, have been targeted in a document which alleged they support cruelty to animals

ATTACKED: Councillor David Daniels, left, and Giles Davies, right, have been targeted in a document which alleged they support cruelty to animals

First published in News Free Press Series: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

TWO Torfaen councillors at the centre of a “vicious vendetta” alleging they support animal cruelty have lodged a formal complaint with police.

As we reported last week, Labour councillor for Llantarnam, David Daniels, and fellow Labour councillor for the Abersychan ward, Giles Davies, were attacked in a poster placed on Facebook forum Torfaen Matters.

The graphic document alleged both councillors supported animal cruelty after failing to denounce a post about the subject sent to the group.

The poster then went on to call for both councillors to be sacked and printed details about them.

Images of the two councillors were then dotted amongst pictures of dogs being tortured.

On Monday, March 11 a Facebook account then threatened to re-post the document to Wikileaks after it was originally removed from the Torfaen Matters group less than an hour after being posted.

Cllr Davies said: “I just hope it’s sorted out as soon as possible. It is starting to get me down to be honest.”

At a meeting of full council a fortnight ago, the leaders of all four groups on Torfaen council denounced the document.

A Welsh Labour spokesman said:”No councillor of any party should have to put up with this sort of baseless attack.”

A Gwent police spokeswoman said: “Gwent Police can confirm that a complaint has been received relating to the content of a document on a website and an investigation is ongoing.”

Comments (15)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:02pm Wed 13 Mar 13

Bilbo Biggins says...

More money down the drain!

It’s like police investigation name calling on a school play yard

This is getting really embarrassing now.
More money down the drain! It’s like police investigation name calling on a school play yard This is getting really embarrassing now. Bilbo Biggins
  • Score: 0

2:09pm Wed 13 Mar 13

county mad says...

Bilbo Biggins wrote:
More money down the drain!

It’s like police investigation name calling on a school play yard

This is getting really embarrassing now.
Well put ,liebour spin turned back on them and they don't like it
[quote][p][bold]Bilbo Biggins[/bold] wrote: More money down the drain! It’s like police investigation name calling on a school play yard This is getting really embarrassing now.[/p][/quote]Well put ,liebour spin turned back on them and they don't like it county mad
  • Score: 0

4:47pm Wed 13 Mar 13

James Dexter says...

This story is inaccurate. In their ongoing vendetta against Cllr Harris after losing their bogus racism complaint (using taxpayers money as usual) they posted his link to animal cruelty on Twitter and basically condemned him for a thread he had started with it.

Mr Davies now claims on Twitter that he didn't realise it was a petition despite 30,000 people signing it and the title being "Stop Cooking Live Animals".

He seemed to suggest that voting Nick Griffin was worse than that animal cruelty.

As a member of TM, the most popular Facebook group in Torfaen, I would suggest that if these do not like what they read they should ignore it, stop playing on computers all day and start acting on behalf of the people who pay their wages.

To suggest this is any kind "web smear" is laughable since they are not even members of that group.

These two released this information into the public domain themselves through the council and this childish nonsense does nothing to enhance the public's view of local councillors.
This story is inaccurate. In their ongoing vendetta against Cllr Harris after losing their bogus racism complaint (using taxpayers money as usual) they posted his link to animal cruelty on Twitter and basically condemned him for a thread he had started with it. Mr Davies now claims on Twitter that he didn't realise it was a petition despite 30,000 people signing it and the title being "Stop Cooking Live Animals". He seemed to suggest that voting Nick Griffin was worse than that animal cruelty. As a member of TM, the most popular Facebook group in Torfaen, I would suggest that if these do not like what they read they should ignore it, stop playing on computers all day and start acting on behalf of the people who pay their wages. To suggest this is any kind "web smear" is laughable since they are not even members of that group. These two released this information into the public domain themselves through the council and this childish nonsense does nothing to enhance the public's view of local councillors. James Dexter
  • Score: -2

12:25am Thu 14 Mar 13

littleface says...

There is nothing inaccurate about this story. Nowhere has it ever been suggested that voting Nick Griffin is worse than animal cruelty and you know it.
Mike Harris has gone very quiet on his so-called "anti-immigration" stance over the past week (which has consisted of BNP and EDL links) or so since Councillor Haynes (leader of the Independent Group) left the group; before this story came out and just after the full council meeting. Bang in the middle of this, you received a temporary Facebook ban. Conveniently.

Both Mr Davies and Mr Daniels are hard working and passionate councillors. Again you can't resist any opportunity to publicly put them down regardless of the reality.

You talk of childish nonsense yet you continue desperately trying to convince people of the credibility of this document, calling for two councillors to be sacked over Twitter comments on yet another one of Mike Harris's lame attempts at immigration and multiculturalism bashing. Only in this instance he stooped to a new low by using such an emotive issue.

How anyone who has seen this document could support it is quite beyond my limits of comprehension. I can only draw the conclusion that a few people were in on it. But there was only one true author - a "real" person James Dexter.
There is nothing inaccurate about this story. Nowhere has it ever been suggested that voting Nick Griffin is worse than animal cruelty and you know it. Mike Harris has gone very quiet on his so-called "anti-immigration" stance over the past week (which has consisted of BNP and EDL links) or so since Councillor Haynes (leader of the Independent Group) left the group; before this story came out and just after the full council meeting. Bang in the middle of this, you received a temporary Facebook ban. Conveniently. Both Mr Davies and Mr Daniels are hard working and passionate councillors. Again you can't resist any opportunity to publicly put them down regardless of the reality. You talk of childish nonsense yet you continue desperately trying to convince people of the credibility of this document, calling for two councillors to be sacked over Twitter comments on yet another one of Mike Harris's lame attempts at immigration and multiculturalism bashing. Only in this instance he stooped to a new low by using such an emotive issue. How anyone who has seen this document could support it is quite beyond my limits of comprehension. I can only draw the conclusion that a few people were in on it. But there was only one true author - a "real" person James Dexter. littleface
  • Score: 0

7:08am Thu 14 Mar 13

James Dexter says...

littleface. Why would someone even mention Nick Griffin in the context of animal cruelty, either privately or publicly, if they weren't making that point or even go onto a group they are not members of and start this lot?

NO ONE ELSE STARTED THIS BUT THEMSELVES and they now seem to be using the police to stop the availability of something Labour released at the council. So much for freedom of speech and something that will only increase interest in this story.

If this document was widely available people could form their own opinion on it without taking the word of the Labour Party. After the lies it told to murder thousands of woman and children in Iraq that would be nice.

No one has commented about the veracity of the document or anything else you suggest. You are having an argument with yourself littleface.

If I was Cllr Harris I would sue them both personally and if I was the MEP Nick Griffin, my lawyers would be all over this.

In the future it will be the electors who decide if paying these two to spend all day playing on Facebook and Twitter is a good use of public money or not and not you "little face".
littleface. Why would someone even mention Nick Griffin in the context of animal cruelty, either privately or publicly, if they weren't making that point or even go onto a group they are not members of and start this lot? NO ONE ELSE STARTED THIS BUT THEMSELVES and they now seem to be using the police to stop the availability of something Labour released at the council. So much for freedom of speech and something that will only increase interest in this story. If this document was widely available people could form their own opinion on it without taking the word of the Labour Party. After the lies it told to murder thousands of woman and children in Iraq that would be nice. No one has commented about the veracity of the document or anything else you suggest. You are having an argument with yourself littleface. If I was Cllr Harris I would sue them both personally and if I was the MEP Nick Griffin, my lawyers would be all over this. In the future it will be the electors who decide if paying these two to spend all day playing on Facebook and Twitter is a good use of public money or not and not you "little face". James Dexter
  • Score: -1

8:48am Thu 14 Mar 13

Katie Re-Registered says...

With regard to the earlier comment criticising David Daniels appearance, I actually think that it is refreshingly positive to see a councillor who is not just another short-haired, masculine-looking man in a suit and tie for a change.

As for Nick Griffin's supposed 'rights': he'd be a fine one to bleat for them when him and his party have entirely condoned and even in many cases advocated torturing people to death and experimenting on them - purely on the basis that they don't like them or because these people disagree with their political policies(!)
With regard to the earlier comment criticising David Daniels appearance, I actually think that it is refreshingly positive to see a councillor who is not just another short-haired, masculine-looking man in a suit and tie for a change. As for Nick Griffin's supposed 'rights': he'd be a fine one to bleat for them when him and his party have entirely condoned and even in many cases advocated torturing people to death and experimenting on them - purely on the basis that they don't like them or because these people disagree with their political policies(!) Katie Re-Registered
  • Score: 0

9:03am Thu 14 Mar 13

littleface says...

James Dexter wrote:
littleface. Why would someone even mention Nick Griffin in the context of animal cruelty, either privately or publicly, if they weren't making that point or even go onto a group they are not members of and start this lot?

NO ONE ELSE STARTED THIS BUT THEMSELVES and they now seem to be using the police to stop the availability of something Labour released at the council. So much for freedom of speech and something that will only increase interest in this story.

If this document was widely available people could form their own opinion on it without taking the word of the Labour Party. After the lies it told to murder thousands of woman and children in Iraq that would be nice.

No one has commented about the veracity of the document or anything else you suggest. You are having an argument with yourself littleface.

If I was Cllr Harris I would sue them both personally and if I was the MEP Nick Griffin, my lawyers would be all over this.

In the future it will be the electors who decide if paying these two to spend all day playing on Facebook and Twitter is a good use of public money or not and not you "little face".
Have you any idea how insane you come across?
[quote][p][bold]James Dexter[/bold] wrote: littleface. Why would someone even mention Nick Griffin in the context of animal cruelty, either privately or publicly, if they weren't making that point or even go onto a group they are not members of and start this lot? NO ONE ELSE STARTED THIS BUT THEMSELVES and they now seem to be using the police to stop the availability of something Labour released at the council. So much for freedom of speech and something that will only increase interest in this story. If this document was widely available people could form their own opinion on it without taking the word of the Labour Party. After the lies it told to murder thousands of woman and children in Iraq that would be nice. No one has commented about the veracity of the document or anything else you suggest. You are having an argument with yourself littleface. If I was Cllr Harris I would sue them both personally and if I was the MEP Nick Griffin, my lawyers would be all over this. In the future it will be the electors who decide if paying these two to spend all day playing on Facebook and Twitter is a good use of public money or not and not you "little face".[/p][/quote]Have you any idea how insane you come across? littleface
  • Score: 0

9:36am Thu 14 Mar 13

James Dexter says...

So despite you thinking I come across as being insane littleface, everything I have said is true then?

This is called freedom of speech and just because it's OK for these two to dish it out they don't like it back at them, to such a degree they try to use the police as a political tool to stamp out other people's views. The Labour Party should be ashamed at their behaviour.

This may come as a shock to you but these two started this on Twitter and only have themselves to blame. Their vendetta after their bogus racist slurs against Cllr Harris were thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) has backfired and I have little sympathy for anyone who wastes police time on something they started.

The sooner they start acting on behalf of those that pay their wages and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day the better.
So despite you thinking I come across as being insane littleface, everything I have said is true then? This is called freedom of speech and just because it's OK for these two to dish it out they don't like it back at them, to such a degree they try to use the police as a political tool to stamp out other people's views. The Labour Party should be ashamed at their behaviour. This may come as a shock to you but these two started this on Twitter and only have themselves to blame. Their vendetta after their bogus racist slurs against Cllr Harris were thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) has backfired and I have little sympathy for anyone who wastes police time on something they started. The sooner they start acting on behalf of those that pay their wages and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day the better. James Dexter
  • Score: 0

11:43am Thu 14 Mar 13

littleface says...

James Dexter wrote:
So despite you thinking I come across as being insane littleface, everything I have said is true then?

This is called freedom of speech and just because it's OK for these two to dish it out they don't like it back at them, to such a degree they try to use the police as a political tool to stamp out other people's views. The Labour Party should be ashamed at their behaviour.

This may come as a shock to you but these two started this on Twitter and only have themselves to blame. Their vendetta after their bogus racist slurs against Cllr Harris were thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) has backfired and I have little sympathy for anyone who wastes police time on something they started.

The sooner they start acting on behalf of those that pay their wages and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day the better.
Your opening sentence only strengthens my last comment. NO, I do not think ANYTHING you have said is true because you are stark raving bonkers mad.

What you call "freedom of speech" is nothing of the sort. Freedom of speech is not freedom to spread half-baked, tenuous and sick lies about people. Of that, you are very much mistaken.

The only dishing out I have ever seen from those two councillors is challenging Mike Harris's public bigotry. This document was way way beyond any of that!

That's all I've ever seen; a few people standing up to the hatred of immigrants being spread on Torfaen Matters. I've seen them being ganged up on, then banned for exercising their freedom of speech that you so cherish. As for the Ombudsman's report on Mike Harris's racist outburst (google it people), he said it was "REPREHENSIBLE". Do you understand what that word means James Dexter?

Councillors, Davies and Daniels started nothing. When Mike stepped up his anti-immigration campaign on Torfaen Matters (on which he has gone remarkably quiet in the last week or so) and the constant referal to Labour as "Liebour", David Daniels "David Denials, anyone who disagrees with him/them is a "Leftard"...it's pathetic! You know what? Grow up! Grown men behaving like schoolchildren is not attractive to voters. Neither is Mike Harris's views on immigrants. He's a councillor. He is supposed to represent the residents of his ward. Where are all these immigrants in Torfaen???

Mike Harris spends a lot of time on Torfaen Matters. Far more than Cllr Daniels spends on the more level-headed Torfaen Today. And as for Giles Davies, I believe he left the groups due to the vindictiveness of some "vocal" TM members.

The only backfiring that has happened is that of the PDF document. It was a whole long-distance plane trip too far, let alone a step too far. The councillors have quite rightly taken this matter to the police, as like most aware of this story, I fear for the mental health of the document's author and what else he might do.
[quote][p][bold]James Dexter[/bold] wrote: So despite you thinking I come across as being insane littleface, everything I have said is true then? This is called freedom of speech and just because it's OK for these two to dish it out they don't like it back at them, to such a degree they try to use the police as a political tool to stamp out other people's views. The Labour Party should be ashamed at their behaviour. This may come as a shock to you but these two started this on Twitter and only have themselves to blame. Their vendetta after their bogus racist slurs against Cllr Harris were thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) has backfired and I have little sympathy for anyone who wastes police time on something they started. The sooner they start acting on behalf of those that pay their wages and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day the better.[/p][/quote]Your opening sentence only strengthens my last comment. NO, I do not think ANYTHING you have said is true because you are stark raving bonkers mad. What you call "freedom of speech" is nothing of the sort. Freedom of speech is not freedom to spread half-baked, tenuous and sick lies about people. Of that, you are very much mistaken. The only dishing out I have ever seen from those two councillors is challenging Mike Harris's public bigotry. This document was way way beyond any of that! That's all I've ever seen; a few people standing up to the hatred of immigrants being spread on Torfaen Matters. I've seen them being ganged up on, then banned for exercising their freedom of speech that you so cherish. As for the Ombudsman's report on Mike Harris's racist outburst (google it people), he said it was "REPREHENSIBLE". Do you understand what that word means James Dexter? Councillors, Davies and Daniels started nothing. When Mike stepped up his anti-immigration campaign on Torfaen Matters (on which he has gone remarkably quiet in the last week or so) and the constant referal to Labour as "Liebour", David Daniels "David Denials, anyone who disagrees with him/them is a "Leftard"...it's pathetic! You know what? Grow up! Grown men behaving like schoolchildren is not attractive to voters. Neither is Mike Harris's views on immigrants. He's a councillor. He is supposed to represent the residents of his ward. Where are all these immigrants in Torfaen??? Mike Harris spends a lot of time on Torfaen Matters. Far more than Cllr Daniels spends on the more level-headed Torfaen Today. And as for Giles Davies, I believe he left the groups due to the vindictiveness of some "vocal" TM members. The only backfiring that has happened is that of the PDF document. It was a whole long-distance plane trip too far, let alone a step too far. The councillors have quite rightly taken this matter to the police, as like most aware of this story, I fear for the mental health of the document's author and what else he might do. littleface
  • Score: 0

12:27pm Thu 14 Mar 13

James Dexter says...

Littleface If you feel that using the police as a political tool of the Labour Party is acceptable then you would find my post bonkers.

These two put the story into the public domain via Twitter and clearly it has backfired on them - if they hadn't done that no one would know about it.

Typically you pull the race card, completely ignoring the fact that one of these councillors had bogus racist accusations thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) and if you say that immigration is low in Torfaen why mention it?

If you have any complaints or evidence that Cllr Harris is racist take that up with him. This story is about Labour councillors who tried to smear a fellow councillor online, despite it being in breach of the code of conduct they signed and now using the police to suppress the document the Labour Party chose to make public.

I'm sure at the next local elections both of these councillors will be congratulated by their residents for tackling this vital issue with taxpayer's money instead of fixing potholes or removing graffiti.
Littleface If you feel that using the police as a political tool of the Labour Party is acceptable then you would find my post bonkers. These two put the story into the public domain via Twitter and clearly it has backfired on them - if they hadn't done that no one would know about it. Typically you pull the race card, completely ignoring the fact that one of these councillors had bogus racist accusations thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) and if you say that immigration is low in Torfaen why mention it? If you have any complaints or evidence that Cllr Harris is racist take that up with him. This story is about Labour councillors who tried to smear a fellow councillor online, despite it being in breach of the code of conduct they signed and now using the police to suppress the document the Labour Party chose to make public. I'm sure at the next local elections both of these councillors will be congratulated by their residents for tackling this vital issue with taxpayer's money instead of fixing potholes or removing graffiti. James Dexter
  • Score: 0

12:27pm Thu 14 Mar 13

James Dexter says...

Littleface If you feel that using the police as a political tool of the Labour Party is acceptable then you would find my post bonkers.

These two put the story into the public domain via Twitter and clearly it has backfired on them - if they hadn't done that no one would know about it.

Typically you pull the race card, completely ignoring the fact that one of these councillors had bogus racist accusations thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) and if you say that immigration is low in Torfaen why mention it?

If you have any complaints or evidence that Cllr Harris is racist take that up with him. This story is about Labour councillors who tried to smear a fellow councillor online, despite it being in breach of the code of conduct they signed and now using the police to suppress the document the Labour Party chose to make public.

I'm sure at the next local elections both of these councillors will be congratulated by their residents for tackling this vital issue with taxpayer's money instead of fixing potholes or removing graffiti.
Littleface If you feel that using the police as a political tool of the Labour Party is acceptable then you would find my post bonkers. These two put the story into the public domain via Twitter and clearly it has backfired on them - if they hadn't done that no one would know about it. Typically you pull the race card, completely ignoring the fact that one of these councillors had bogus racist accusations thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) and if you say that immigration is low in Torfaen why mention it? If you have any complaints or evidence that Cllr Harris is racist take that up with him. This story is about Labour councillors who tried to smear a fellow councillor online, despite it being in breach of the code of conduct they signed and now using the police to suppress the document the Labour Party chose to make public. I'm sure at the next local elections both of these councillors will be congratulated by their residents for tackling this vital issue with taxpayer's money instead of fixing potholes or removing graffiti. James Dexter
  • Score: 0

4:46pm Thu 14 Mar 13

littleface says...

James Dexter wrote:
Littleface If you feel that using the police as a political tool of the Labour Party is acceptable then you would find my post bonkers.

These two put the story into the public domain via Twitter and clearly it has backfired on them - if they hadn't done that no one would know about it.

Typically you pull the race card, completely ignoring the fact that one of these councillors had bogus racist accusations thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) and if you say that immigration is low in Torfaen why mention it?

If you have any complaints or evidence that Cllr Harris is racist take that up with him. This story is about Labour councillors who tried to smear a fellow councillor online, despite it being in breach of the code of conduct they signed and now using the police to suppress the document the Labour Party chose to make public.

I'm sure at the next local elections both of these councillors will be congratulated by their residents for tackling this vital issue with taxpayer's money instead of fixing potholes or removing graffiti.
You're getting very repetitive and tiresome. The PDF is being investigated because, quite simply, it is a criminal matter. I imagine it would fall into the category of malicious communication at the least.

The PDF was posted on a public forum by the author who was using an alias profile. The councillors had nothing to so with putting it in the public domain.

Again, the ombudsman called Mike Harris's rants R.E.P.R.E.H.E.N.S.I.
B.L.E. Earth to James Dexter.

This whole thing has been engineered so that, if it went according to plan, great; if it went, as it has, you could make claims about them wasting police time. As usual, you thought you were being incredibly shrewd when in fact you were, and continue to be, incredibly delluded.
[quote][p][bold]James Dexter[/bold] wrote: Littleface If you feel that using the police as a political tool of the Labour Party is acceptable then you would find my post bonkers. These two put the story into the public domain via Twitter and clearly it has backfired on them - if they hadn't done that no one would know about it. Typically you pull the race card, completely ignoring the fact that one of these councillors had bogus racist accusations thrown out by the ombudsman (using taxpayers money as usual) and if you say that immigration is low in Torfaen why mention it? If you have any complaints or evidence that Cllr Harris is racist take that up with him. This story is about Labour councillors who tried to smear a fellow councillor online, despite it being in breach of the code of conduct they signed and now using the police to suppress the document the Labour Party chose to make public. I'm sure at the next local elections both of these councillors will be congratulated by their residents for tackling this vital issue with taxpayer's money instead of fixing potholes or removing graffiti.[/p][/quote]You're getting very repetitive and tiresome. The PDF is being investigated because, quite simply, it is a criminal matter. I imagine it would fall into the category of malicious communication at the least. The PDF was posted on a public forum by the author who was using an alias profile. The councillors had nothing to so with putting it in the public domain. Again, the ombudsman called Mike Harris's rants R.E.P.R.E.H.E.N.S.I. B.L.E. Earth to James Dexter. This whole thing has been engineered [badly] so that, if it went according to plan, great; if it went, as it has, you could make claims about them wasting police time. As usual, you thought you were being incredibly shrewd when in fact you were, and continue to be, incredibly delluded. littleface
  • Score: 0

5:03pm Thu 14 Mar 13

James Dexter says...

Sometimes the truth is repetitive because unfortunately it doesn't change littleface.

Since you're posting rude comments like a keyboard warrior (assuming your real name isn't littleface) how does anyone know you're not one of the councillors in question?

These two should start acting on behalf of those who pay for them and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day but since this is a circular argument I'll leave it here.
Sometimes the truth is repetitive because unfortunately it doesn't change littleface. Since you're posting rude comments like a keyboard warrior (assuming your real name isn't littleface) how does anyone know you're not one of the councillors in question? These two should start acting on behalf of those who pay for them and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day but since this is a circular argument I'll leave it here. James Dexter
  • Score: 0

9:02pm Thu 14 Mar 13

littleface says...

James Dexter wrote:
Sometimes the truth is repetitive because unfortunately it doesn't change littleface.

Since you're posting rude comments like a keyboard warrior (assuming your real name isn't littleface) how does anyone know you're not one of the councillors in question?

These two should start acting on behalf of those who pay for them and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day but since this is a circular argument I'll leave it here.
Nothing you have said has an ounce of truth to it. You're just rigidly sticking to a story because that's all you can do. Mind you, you're not very good at getting that straight are you? Pat's a
woman, Pat's a man, Mike knows Pat...?

You'll just have to take my word for it that I'm neither Cllr Davies nor Cllr Daniels. I did however, see the document when it was originally posted. The author's name is very familiar.
[quote][p][bold]James Dexter[/bold] wrote: Sometimes the truth is repetitive because unfortunately it doesn't change littleface. Since you're posting rude comments like a keyboard warrior (assuming your real name isn't littleface) how does anyone know you're not one of the councillors in question? These two should start acting on behalf of those who pay for them and stop playing on Facebook and Twitter all day but since this is a circular argument I'll leave it here.[/p][/quote]Nothing you have said has an ounce of truth to it. You're just rigidly sticking to a story because that's all you can do. Mind you, you're not very good at getting that straight are you? Pat's a woman, Pat's a man, Mike knows Pat...? You'll just have to take my word for it that I'm neither Cllr Davies nor Cllr Daniels. I did however, see the document when it was originally posted. The author's name is very familiar. littleface
  • Score: 0

9:13am Wed 20 Mar 13

coalpicker says...

Seems to me both should be wearing cami knickers .
Seems to me both should be wearing cami knickers . coalpicker
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree